Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4, 2013 - Still going strong Day 3

The above words were a wish that I had for getting back on track.  To my surprise, I weighed in at 234.8 lbs. this morning.  I did not think that even though I was back on Induction that I would lose a great deal of water weight since I did not gain but two pounds over my two week excursion off plan.  I have been trying to eat more in the fashion of the Ketogenic Mediterranean diet and eating much more fish (daily) and I have stopped drinking soft drinks per say.  I am drinking lemon water and tea with lemon.  

I hope that today I can stay the course since we are going to two places that are offering food and I won’t be able to control too much what I eat unless I just don’t eat at all until I come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment